My Blog and me

Welcome friends,

Do you think that you are mad enough about science and life that NOBODY is ready to listen to you??
Do you think that you have ideas to change the world, but people disappoint you by saying "IMPOSSIBLE"??
Then Welcome to my blog where craziness is welcomed and honored.



Science is not only about going crazy with wild thoughts running here and there in your mind. But it is to organize the wild thoughts and work over them.
Thoughts and necessity are the basis of  ideas. And the simplest of ideas can change the world.
A simple example is the "Flappy Bird". Simple and Great.
Now, let me introduce you all to myself.
I am Adarsh Sambare, a person with wild thoughts to share with the world.
I am doing my B.E. in Chemical Engineering from Sinhgad College Of Engineering, but am interested in all other branches too because science has no boundaries.
I would appreciate comments, thoughts and ideas on my posts and would also like you to send your ideas to my email ID provided below.

You can also ask for help if you have an idea but are confused from where to begin. I will try my best to help you.
You can also share your ideas(Existing, Non-existing) and we can post them in my blog with your name.

You can contact my at adarshsambare123@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment